Choosing a pizza oven? Watch this video:
METRO PICK UP DEPOTS (GO TO CHECK-OUT - MORE DELIVERY OPTIONS):
- Pick Up Brisbane Depot: $200
- Pick Up Depot - Sydney, Ingleburn: FREE
- Pick Up Adelaide Depot: $250
- Pick Up Melbourne Depot: $200
The larger cooking surface is designed to please even the most demanding cooks.
The Alfo Allegro pizza oven is now re-branded with a new name "Moderno 5 Pizze".
Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa Pizza’s FORNINOX range. Its dimensions and technical features recall a professional oven.
It has been designed to meet the daily requirements of both family and a large number of friends. Besides the shelf made of refractory tiles, the stainless-steel dome and ceramic fiber insulation, Allegro is fitted with large concealed lateral shelves, a food warming compartment and a wood storage shelf. Its 4 castors are designed for easy moving. Allegro carries the art of a wood-fired kitchen to another level.!
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards to food for cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome is studied to reach high temperatures while consuming very little wood.
- Ceramic fibre insulation ensures long-lasting warmth inside the oven.
- Allegro is fitted with a pyrometer that allows to check combustion chamber temperature.
- The large functional concealed side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, utensils and all cooking accessories that might be required. They can be folded to reduce the bulk when the oven is not being used.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wooden handles allows to adjust the draught inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Allegro is produced with a food warming shelf located just below the combustion chamber. It has been inserted to maintain foods at a constant temperature, or to leave dishes to rest when they are taken out of the oven.
- The wood compartment ensures cleanliness and allows to neatly stack and preserve wood.
- Coloured parts of the oven are powder coated to resist high temperatures.
- The 4 built-in castors are designed for easy handling. The oven can, therefore, be smoothly moved and stationed wherever you wish.
Dimensions – Bench top
- Cooking Floor Dimensions: 100 W x 70 D cm
- Oven Mouth Width: 59 cm
- Weight: 170 kg
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Pizza capacity: 4
- Recommended fuel size: Small logs (Max 5cm diameter)
- Average fuel consumption: 4 kgs/hr
- Max oven temperature: 500C
Colour Option: Yellow and Antique Red
2 YEAR WARRANTY
Oven Protective Covers:
The pizza oven is made for outdoor use, however ovens require “all-weather” protection from rain and the harsh elements when not in use. We supply a high quality, weatherproof, UV resistant, custom-made cover.
**Best Package Price ** Call us for the best oven and freight deal.
As Australia’s largest pizza oven retailer we are committed to delivering the best prices and market-leading deals.