Choosing a pizza oven? Watch this video:
Discover the Multifunctional Base
It can be used as a supporting surface for a free-standing wood oven. The spacious compartment below allows you to stack firewood with the option of fixing a door to hide them from view.
The table is 90-cm high with three lengths available (100, 130 and 160 cm) and two different widths (80 cm for the 100-cm one and 90 cm for the other two). It works well as a supporting surface for the oven and even better as a worktop for making pizzas.
The Alfa base for pizza is a table that makes for maximum versatility for setting up an outdoor kitchen on wheels and to get the best out of your garden oven. Here are its main features:
- All-round flexibility to install an outdoor cooking station.
- It comes with 4 swivel castors with brakes.
- Made of high-resistance stainless steel with no sharp edges.
- It is equipped with a large compartment to stack firewood or to place gas cylinders to have them always at the ready.
- It includes many serviceable accessories such as a peel holder, a handle to move it around, a bottle opener and some hooks to hang tools like tea towels or oven mitts.
- Not available for gas versions